Friday, March 23, 2007

Winnig all round

I weighed in today and happy to announce that I lost 1.6 kilo this week. Thats a total of 6.9 kilos in 7 weeks. I have suprised myself. My next goal now is to reach my 10% - 3.6 kilos to go.
1 week to go and I move into my house... woohoo. I can't wait. I have organised the removalists today so all is on track. My next goal is to sort my self out and hopefully look for our OWN home in a years time. Well that's what I wish for....
SO IS ANYBODY GOING TO SUBMIT A LAYOUT TO WIN THE VOUCHER FOR THE SHOP I HAVE ON OFFER ???
I have 1 entry only, I require at least 5 entries for the voucher to be on offer. I will extend closing until Sunday 8th April 2007 midnight..... Come on ladies, it's all a bit of fun, and who knows... you might just win.......
Have a great weekend xoxoxox

No comments: