Monday, November 5, 2007

voucher to spend

Some how I managed to score a win on top 50 last month for my SHOWER layout. I have won a $35 voucher to spend and im over the moon to be able to get some new and different yummy products.
I am in the process of placing a preorder for the
NEW "Becky Fleck - Scrapbooking Page Maps Book"
These are not available in Australia until early 2008.
I am yet to have a price but I am taking preorders now.

Short and sweet from me.... Have a great cup day off to all you Melbourneites.... I know I will... Chat soon..xxx

3 comments:

fleurie said...

congrast on the WIN lorrie
cant wait to get my hands on one fo the becky fleck books

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO LORRIE!!! Well done on your win chicky - have fun shopping.

chat soon
Julie xx

Nicole said...

congrats on your win, feels good doesn't it.

Nice to see my mug on your blog too, so where's my link, LOL

Nicxx