Saturday, July 25, 2009

how time flies

Wow, 2 weeks since my last post... Been a bit slack I think and really tired.
1 week and we are on holidays and I am hanging out for a break of eating, drinking and doing sweet FA!! I am so looking forward to getting life back on track.... I feel like I am chasing my tale all the time and as soon as I stop I sleep... but i feel I can't catch up..When I get back from holiday's its time to loose weight... Anyway, enough whinging....
Last weekend I had the gorgeous Hetty stay with us for the weekend. She is just as beautiful IRL as she is in the cyberworld and I feel so lucky to have her as a friend.
Poor Hetty had this dim witt pick her up from the airport. She was in arrivals and stupid me was in departures.... Friday, peek hour and plenty of abuse I finally found her and we headed home. We stopped to eat and then sat and chatted until the wee hours of the morning.
Saturday was a cold adventure for Hetty's 1st Auskick experience.... A Chai latte and snag in bread was worth the bribe :O
We headed home to scrap for a couple of hours, then Hetty went off with Sharon for some scrap shopping while Blaine and I attended an appointment.
Saturday night a bunch of us went out for Indian. Here are some pics of our night.

Sunday was crop day @ Officer and it was the best turn out so far. Thank you all for coming and making crop day heaps of fun.













Poor Hetty had to catch the 5am airport bus so off we trotted to wait for the bus. Not so bad for me cos I went back to bed but buggered if I would want to catch a bus that early. I hope you had a good time lovely.
The DT applications close this Friday 31 July.
I havent had 1 Australian application yet!!! come on girls who wants to be part of the team.
Also closing Friday is my blog give away. All you have to do is leave a comment to WIN....
See the previous posts for more details.
I've managed to finish a double layout since my last post.
Anyway thats it from me tonight... I will pop in tomorrow or Monday for some birthday wishes!!

1 comment:

Anthea said...

great photos of Hettys visit Lorrie!!! have a nice trip away wont you!