Thursday, March 29, 2007

1 more sleep

Well the time has finally come and hopefully I can settle down for a year or so. We move into our new house tomorrow and what worries me is that I cant remember what the house is like. I can only hope that I still like it and everything fits in. The best thing about this move is I paid somebody to do all the hard heavy work....
I am still looking for entries for the layout competition " why I scrap? " I require 5 entries for the comp to run and a $25 voucher for www.scrapbookcapital.com.au is up for grabs. email your layouts to shamayo@optusnet.com.au .
Last call for Pre-order SCRAP FX........ receive a further 5% off for pre paid orders.
Also I will be placing an order with www.addictedtocraft.com.au . If you want to look at there range sign in as guest (password is guest as well), you will love it. A further 5% discount will also apply for pre-paid orders so why not save 25% off retail prices....

No comments: