Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Home Sweet Home

All moved in. Just a little bit of unpacking and a few new household items and I can finally call this place my home. I love it, it works so well with all my stuff and plenty of space for me and the boy. I love the quiteness of the area and its far enough for people not to door knock and bother me..... love it....
Now to get organised so I can have a garage sale. Saying goodbye to all blaines baby stuff will be sad but I need a new couch and dinning setting so I may as well make a little money to fund my extavegant taste...lol
I have a Mish Mosh party coming up in a few weeks as well as a stamping up party on the 4th May, I hope to see some of you there.
www.embellished.com.au have their monthly Cybercrop on this Friday, starts at 7.30pm.
Don't forget to pop in to www.scrapbookcapital.com.au and keep your eyes open for some gorgeous new stock coming soon.
Well done to my my nephew Damon for his Footy training session with the Richmond Football Club yesturday. You did an amazing job and I can't wait to see you play on the MSG on Saturday when Richmond take on Sydney. As soon as I get some photos done I will ipload to show you all my spunky Nephew.
Well better get back to work and get unpacking tonight so I can sit and chat more often....
Take care...xxx

No comments: