Friday, April 27, 2007

Win Win Win!!!!!

I have exciting news that will be launched the 1st May.
Keep your eyes open on this site or check out



Thanks to Michele and Sam for your support last night at my mish mosh party... yet again another dud party... oh well.....

For anybody interested, I am having a STAMPING UP workshop this coming Friday 7pm. If you can't make it and want to know more about this gorgeous range or would like to hold your own workshop, please message me with your details.


I have taken www.embellished.com.au hostage for the weekend while they are up in sunny Rockhampton for a retreat...lucky so and so's... so wish I was there.... and the best thing is that they have no idea i have done so....lol

check out the site tomorrow (saturday) after lunch for a mini cybercrop.....


Have a great weekend

No comments: