Saturday, February 28, 2009

March already

Well the last 2 weeks have quietly slipped by without notice and nothing exciting happening. Apart from a few close bush fires to create conversation, nothing has seemed to have happened.
Blaine had a fire safety day off yesturday, so he spent it with his nan for the day. He is back to swimming and doing really well. He also started tutouring last week during school to help with his reading. Hopefully he will be up to scratch soon. Im sure he is getting bigger by the day as well. By the time he is 8 he will be bigger than me....
Today is your last chance to upload your entries in the gallery for the February sketch comp. A new sketch for March will be uploaded this weekend.
I plan on doing some scrapping this weekend, fingers crossed. I did manage a layout over the last fortnight and here it is.
I have just got in some Kaiser milestone albums as well as a gorgeous range of Jenni Bowlin all in the whats new section. Well thats it for me right now. Until next time, keep on chatting and keep safe.


2 comments:

Hetty Hall said...

You know I looooove this layout Lorrie, it is just super!!

Tracy Firth said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous 'pink' layout Lorrie - I love it.