Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just a layout to share

Well a very quiet weekend here, not a lot but house work, paperwork today a tiny bit of scrapping, playing Uno with Blaine and eating...... I ate way too much and the scales sure told me that too. I feel like a yoyo.... Up and down and not consistant. Doesnt matter if I watch what I eat or exercise it seems to go the same no matter what I do. I guess I just have to ride the wave so to speak and hope it decides to move soon.
I managed to make a birthday card for my neighbour for her birthday today... Happy Birthday Anna, and I finally completed the 1st round of the CJ theme comp as well.... 1 down, 9 to go...
The Berwick Show was on over the weekend and even though we didnt go I promised Blaine we would go watch the fire works. So off we go last night and waited and waited and waited and a big disappointment... NO FIREWORKS. I am guessing it's because we had a fire the night before very close to the show grounds and they called it off due to the hire fire risk. Understandable but would have been nice to know IYKWIM. Looks as if Tuesday and maybe Wednesday will be another high risk day so maybe no school again. Better safe than sorry I guess.
Well until next time, stay safe and keep on chatting.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Gidday Lorrie, loving your layouts - beautiful!!!! Well done.

Shame about the fireworks!!!

Take care.

Luv Sandie

Love Scrappin' said...

beautiful layout Lorrie!!

Anonymous said...

i've said it before and i'll say it again - love the photo of baby blaine.