Friday, March 6, 2009

Shake rattle and roll

Well what an exciting night. Tonight was Scrap Caps CYBERCROP and as always, its a great time for a chat. So here I am chatting away and the place shakes, and I mean shake..... A few magic words and the fear of life to realise we are having an earthquake!! 4.7 on the scale and scared the life out of me. Luckily no damage or injury so very lucky we all are.
There are 4 new CC challenges in the forum to check out. Complete any or all of these challanges to be in the draw to win a voucher. Entries need to be in the gallery by midnight this Tuesday.
Well a terrible week at work and I am over it. I have started job hunting and hopefully I can find something part time in the merchandising or accounts sector. Definetely time for a holiday too. I will be checking out a few things over the weekend and see where our wings takes us.
Thank god its a long weekend. I think I need the extra day to chill and kick back. We are supposed to be going to adventure Park in Geelong but not sure if i will make it yet. The cost I heard is rather steep.
Well since my last post i created another layout for the CJ Theme comp and here it is...

Well thats it for me ATM so until next time stay safe and keep on chatting...

5 comments:

Tracy Firth said...

you poor bugger - fires, earthquakes - and stop apologising for the four letters words we all would have been the same.
HUGS

sharon said...

Lorrie Amen to the long weekend too
Hope the job hunting uncovers something good for you

Sandie said...

Sound like you are a bit worn out Lorrie. I hope you have some luck on the job front and a holiday sounds like a beaut idea.

Make time for yourself sometime this week!!!!!

Luv Sandie

(P.S. might pop in and see if I can manage a challenge)

phatassphairy said...

omg ...i love your lay out ...

Hetty Hall said...

I love that layout Lorrie. Hope you find something new work wise soon and I wish I could send you on a holiday.
Hugs xx