Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another quiet 1.

Well nothing really to report this week. Apart from work, a really quietish week all round. Sorry to Sam for forgetting your party today, I will have to make it up to you. I was napping about that time ;) . I am hoping to get Dad's tribute albums finished by Monday the latest so I can give them to my Mum and Nan while they are together, so scrap scrap scrap tonight and tomorrow.

Anybody interested in a luxury pamper scrap weekend?
I will be looking into a weekend away somewhere not too far away but in a beautiful part of Victoria for a luxurious scrap adventure. My plans at this stage are a 2 night stay, half an hour massage, facial and spa, great food and scrapbooking to your hearts content. I will be trying to keep the price as low as possible and hopefully be able to start fundraising too.
Please let me know if you would be interested and what would you pay for something like this? and what time of the year would you prefer? Hopefully I may be able to coax a few special treats too!!!
Have a great weekend and I can't wait for your replies....

No comments: