Sunday, August 5, 2007

a productive weekend

Well it's been a while since I could say I spent the whole weekend scrapping (and a bit of shopping ;) ) but i did.
There was 2 cybercrops on this weekend and for the last 18 months I have been a dedicated Embellished girl, but I stepped out on the weekend and checked out Top 50 and boy have I had a ball with their challanges. I still have 1 to do for top 50 as well as 2 for Embellished b4 2moro midnight but here is what I have accomplished so far.

TOP 50 1. 7 word title, 3 different fonts, 3 journal spots.
I love this layout and very happy with the final result.





TOP 50 3. Girly page, ribbon, flowers and bling with multi pics. (I have another pic under the top pic). I loved doing a girly page and I am really stoked with it).



EMBELLISHED 2. To decorate a coaster. I changed this into a fridge magnet.
Embellished is running IDOL again this year and round 1 is a sketch. It was a 12 x 12 sketch but i took it and ran with it and decided to do a round page with some old pics. There are so many entries this year that who ever gets through will need that something special to make the grade. Anyway here is my 1st entry.
So thats my weekend. Hope yours was just as productive.....
chat soon....xoxox Lorrie

2 comments:

Love Scrappin' said...

Hi lorrie,
I just love your layouts,just stunning.You have been busy!!

fleurie said...

CONGRATS LORRIe on winning for you CHOCOLATE LO...over at Top50