Sunday, August 26, 2007

Well thats Sunday gone

So after going to bed at 2.30 this morning I was up bright and early. Off to the shops before everybody else got there. I woke up to rain, so the gardening I had planed was a no no. So from the newsagents, to the library, harvey norman, ted camera's, k-mart, spot light, snooze, tic tac toe, HJ's (yummo) and then home, only because I couldn't walk any more. So I sat to start a canvas for TOP 50 monthly comp. So I got started then the x turns up... how rude... interupting me in my scrap zone. Well after he lft i felt guilty so on my hands and knees I pulled weeds. 2 bucket loads, thats terrible...lol. so now I was in the "lets clean up the yard mood", so back to coles to buy a hose... hoppyty hop around coles to grab a few things then back to finish the tidy up. Even got rid of the bloody cardboard I seemed to have collected in the garage. All that needs to be done is the lawns mowed but thats getting done tomorrow.
Well I finished off the Canvas but i can't show you cos i don't have a working camera ATM, but as soon as i do I will upload it.
I took my camera to see how much it would cost to get fixed. Just for them to send the camera to Kodak was going to cost $80 so looks as if Im in the market for a new camera. Been looking at a Canon A550. I would love any feedback on the camera's you all have and tell me what they do and what you think of them.
Well tomorrow looks to be a busy one for me (fingers crossed) so better make it an early one.
Nighty night, don't let the bed bugs bite....xoxox

1 comment:

Lali said...

WOW that was a busy day for you, looking forward to seeing your forum and gallery