Sunday, August 12, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

How fast has this weekend gone. I have only just sat down and i'm buggered. Friday night I looked after my neices and nephew +2 so 7 kids in total while my brother and his wife went toy shopping. They were very good kids and were no trouble at all. Then I sat and watch the footy with my brother and watch Richmond fianlly win 1. Yeap, I'm a tiger fan. I was up at 6 Saturday and off I went to the FUNTASTIC toy warehouse sale in the freezing cold and wind and rain. You can only get in by invitation. I brought a few things, mainly all leapfrog stuff and all educational. Then from there I had to pick Blaine up from my brothers, I had to go past my Dr, then to Mum's then to Blaine's Dr. His lip is much better and the swelling has pretty much gone. So after that I braved the grocery shopping and then I finally was home. All I wanted to do was have a bubble bath, get in my pj's anddo a little bit of scrapbooking and have an early night. NO CHANCE. I got to have a bubble bath but out again with people from work for tea. I had the yummiest reef and beef and yummo hot mud cake for dessert and by the time we got home it was close to midnight, no wonder I didn't wake up until 9 this morning. All I have done today is make the bed, do the washing have a shower and scrap, oh and cook dinner. I'm buggered again. It feels like a Friday, you know when you are so buggered that you need 2 days to get over it.
I did achieve to get my round two of embellished idol done and because I love the challange so much, I ended up doing 2. I entered Blaines.






Not long now for the forum and blog at scrapbook CAPITAL so keep your eyes open for some great new products, competitions, games, cybercrops and giveaways. Also in a few weeks....OUR BIRTHDAY..... watch out for the huge sale. chat soon....Lorrie xoxoxox

1 comment:

fleurie said...

LOVE your latest LO's Lorrie...specially the one of blaine...it just POP's

ohhh did you say b'day???
cant wait to see all the new changes coming soon to Scrapbook Capital