Monday, September 3, 2007

It is all happening...

Well it has been a full on weekend with the launch of the forum and gallery at scrapbook CAPITAL . I have a few little glitches I am trying to fix on my own but being a little simple when it comes to computer lingo it may take a little longer... so please be patient, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Thankyou for those girls that have made this weekend an absolute pleasure. A huge thanks to Lali, Tezz, Fleur, Sammi, Sharon, Suz and Sarah for your support and well wishes. I hope the SC family gets bigger each day.
September sketch challange was launched and is now under way, and tonight I have started the ABC challange. I have also put a call out for DT members so please check out the website for more details. It only takes a short moment to register on site so please, come over and say hi, we would love to meet each and every one of you.
SC will be having it's 4th birthday on Monday 10th September so to help celebrate this MASSIVE occassion I will be having a sale THIS WEEKEND.. Savings store wide!!
I have been tagged by Fleur. Thanks honey, you are too sweet. So now it's my turn to tag....
I tag -
- Tezza
- Lali
- Suzie
- Sharon

you girls have shown me such kindness and support this weekend... you gals ROCK!!

You 4 can save this image and upload on your blog and tag others you feel are deserving.

2 comments:

Love Scrappin' said...

OH I'm stoked Lorrie..Thanks

Lali said...

Thanks so much Lorrie, and you are very welcome it is a pleasure to be a member of your site and meet some lovely ladies