Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's Jammie Day

I have been in my Jammies all day... and have loved it. It's a shame I have to goback to work tomorrow.
Well the cybercrop was on Friday night. It was a good start but hopefully more will join in on the next one already schedualed for Friday 19th October.
It is lovely to see so many new beginners taking a step out and giving it a go and the layouts look great. Here are my 3 for the weekend.

challenge 1 - purple, orange and green and the use of a dragon/butter fly
challenge 2 - double layout, black cardstock, brads, large pic and a min of 3 smaller pics..
challenge 3 - sketch









I also managed to get the top 50 sketch challenge done as well.....











A new ABC challenge has been uploaded and don't forget to keep a look out for Tuesday Twister challenge.... until then, happy scrapping......

















1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

Great layouts Lorrie..spewing I missed the cybercrop hopefully I can make the next one...