Saturday, February 10, 2007

back to the drawing board.

Well house hunting sucked!!! The area I want to live in there is nothing available or way out of my price range. The houses I looked at today started off ok but got worse as I went along. I have 1 more to look at on Monday and I hope its what I need. Its that 1 on 10 acres but the 1 thing that concerns me is its only 2 bedrooms. If that isn't ok then I'm back to square 1. Less than a month... wish me luck... i will be praying to my angels for a bit of help i think....
Any way, why am I so tired. The healthier I eat the more tired I feel. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around, and Im going to bed early. Its such a great day to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie.... drizzling outside, cold and very dark and cloudy.....and next week will be a full week of 30's.... melbourne weather does really suck....
Oh yeah, lost almost a kilo my first week. Its a start and if I can do that everyweek, I will be happy in no time.

1 comment:

fleurie said...

bummer about the house hunting lorrie....it must be the house you are going to see on Monday...it has to be the one...
CONGRATS on the weight loss...that is absolutely brilliant and you should be so proud...
you will soon get more energy...dont forget its your first week..and your body is still getting used to everything...