Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bazzill Bling

*** is almost in ***

In the next week or 2 I will have in stock Bazzill Bling.
I am yet to have prices on these items and this is the reason why I am waiting on deliveries.
I am in the process of giving the website a little tweek and I will upload the Bling for you all to pre-order if you wish for immidate delivery as soon as it in. I will also let you all know what the price will be as soon as I am told and YES there will be a minimum 20% discount and further more discount rates on complete packs of the 30 piece range.
New stock is arriving soon, keep your eyes open for some gorgeous new product. If you would like updates on specials and new release items, please go to the website and add your details on the register.
Don't forget I have Eftpos facilities for those of you who are local and credit for those of you that aren't. Local deliveries/pick ups are free and Australia wide Express deliveiries are $8.95 flat rate.
www.scrapbookcapital.com.au

No comments: