Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A better day.

Well it seems my house hunting has improved. I had a look at a unit today, stunning but only 1 problem.... no back yard and little expensive so after work I had a look at another.... It was lovely. Not as nice as the 1st one but it has potential. BUT i had a look on the net and there it was, my friends house is on the rent market. I was going to rent it a year ago but things happened so I was straight on the phone. AND it has a great little family room that would suit us so well. Fingers crossed for me....
I also completed a layout for a friend on the Embellished site last night. She said she cried when she saw it. I hope good tears.
The journalling is behind the pic and reads...
Ali, you are such an inspiration not only in your creative scrapbook style but just for being the person you are.I take my hat of to you for dedication 2007 to raise money for a charitable organisation"BEYOND BLUE"who help people through depression and mental illness. The fact that you have the initiative to create such a fund raiser, to encourage and inform others to also support such a wonderful organisation shows what passion, dedication and encouragement you as a person portray. I hope your mission is what you hope it to be. I dedicate this to you...' Admire the moon. Be silly, Take risks. Look on the bright side. Listen to your heart. Don't fear love. Remember it's never too late. Share! Don't run, face your fears. Be an optimist. Open a new window. Laugh often! ha ha Live today! Speak straight and true. Reach out! take time Be brave. Life's to short to be ordinary.'
If you want to know more about Beyond Blue go to www.beyondblue.com.au or got to the www.embellished.com.au website where you can place a donation there.
Heres a bit of fun for you all... http://www.blessthischick.com/btcmachine/index.php
and this is my little chic...

No comments: