Tuesday, January 23, 2007

all fixed.

Well my blog is fixed and I did it all by myself...lol. I have studyed all day and my eyes feel like they are hanging out of my head. I took Blaine and my niece skating and I managed to study there. The girls slept over last night and I thought Id take some shots of them together. Here is a pic of Madeline and Kayleigh. I also took this photo last night of Blaine in the bath.

For those of you that are interested, I have managed to grab a few new suppliers. Bumblee Bee, Acacia Paper Craft, Down Under Direct and finger crossed, hopefully Scrap FX. I have minumum first orders so once I scan their products I will let you all know what company I will be ordering from first.
How are those layouts going girls.... Im ready to show off your stuff.

No comments: