Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR
I am buggered. After a very lazy day at home yesturday, I decided to take Blaine to the city to watch the "pop pops" as he calls them (fireworks). Michele tagged along with Josh and we drove into the city and sat by the Yarra and watched the family fireworks. The weather was gorgeous and i was very suprised to see how relaxed and calm it was in there. We went back to Michele's house and had a drink or 5. I went to bed at 4am. This morning, we all had cold BBQ for breakfast and watched Jackass 2. How funny (except for the horse that made me dry reach). I have struggled all day so I am about to hit the sack....ohh yeah bed time and I can't wait. Here are some pics I took last night.
















































No comments: