Thursday, January 4, 2007

Missed

I had a day off work today as I was supposed to go to Kellys for her birthday. She has been sick so we stayed away. My other friend Nicole was down from Aubury so we caught up for lunch. Her little man Lachlan shares the same exact birthday as Blaine, and when they used to live down here, the kids were inseprable. Well as soon as they saw each other they were so excited and overwhelmed. They had a ball together and it was so sad to say goodbye. I did get some great shots of them together.







I finally have Blaine's party organised for next Sunday. We are going to the local skate rink where the kids can play on their scooters as well as their skates and got it at a great price too. So after booking that, I took Blaine to Dairy Bell where he picked his own cake. A Wiggles cake... oh well his birthday his choice. From there we went to spotlight to pick balloons. He wanted purple and pink, purple is his fav colour but I had to say no to pink. So we are going Lime green, Purple and Orange. I am making the invitations my self so I wanted to get a photo of him. After almost 50 shots I managed to narrow it down to 3. Now all I have to do is decide which one to go with. Of to HN 2morrow 2 print them off and send them. Here's a sneak peek.



1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the pics Lorrie. I hope that Blaine has a great day.