Sunday, January 21, 2007

Scrapbook CAPITAL *** COMPETITION ***

*** COMPETITION ***
While I am in the process of setting up the Gallery and Forum on the website, I have decided to run a competition here to get the ball rolling and start promoting the site.

There are a couple of conditions...

1. You must be registered on the website... www.scrapbookcapital.com.au
2. All entries should be emailed to me and will be displayed on this site.
3. Original entries required.

Now for the challange.

1. Create a layout on why you scrap.
2. You must include the phrase in your own words... I scrap because, or why I scrap...etc to the layout
3. You must have journalling.
4. Size is not an issue.

Bonus points awarded to those who promote the site. Email me with the names of who you have refered....there will be a prize for the most refered...

All entries are to be submitted to me by February 28th.
The winner will receive a voucher to the value of $25 to spend on the site.
The winner will be announced by 5 March 2007.
Min 5 entries (5 people) for the competition to run.
You may enter twice.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Get scrapping ...NOW

No comments: