Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's party time !!!

Well today was Blaine's birthday party. We went to the skating rink and the kids had heaps of fun. It was such great value and I was so happy with it all it was perfect. Even us oldies popped on the skates and had a burn around. We ended up with a wiggles theme and it look awesome. I am just so pleased with the whole day, even though I am really tired. Im sure everybody will sleep well tonight. Johnny had us in fits...I bet he is sore and sorry tomorrow. Thanks for everybody that made Blaines day so special. He loved it. Here are some happy snaps.





Well our house has sold so that means we need to find somewhere to live. I have been looking but nothing as yet. Hopefully something will show up that will make us both happy to live in.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the pics Lorrie. Great to see that Blaine had a great time.