Monday, January 29, 2007

Australia Day weekend

Well we are back from boring Albury. Not much there and I struggled to relax. I guess I'm used to being 100 km an hour in everything I do. It was lovely to see my friend from school Everlyn and meet her grown up kids and also see Nicole and Dave and kidlets Lachlan and Ella. The boys were inseprable and I made a new friend in Ella. I could have taken her home. She is just too cute. We (Nic and I) took the kids for pizza in the park on Friday night then to a carnival and they had a ball. Saturday I struggled and I was sooo bored. I took Blaine to Ettamogah Pub, then we sat half the day in a play centre to fill in time. From there we went to Ev's then to Nics for dinner. Sunday morning we met Nic in town, had breakfast/lunch the we headed home. I never thought I'd miss home like i did. I guess I had a million things to do and a million things going on in my head. Oh well. It was nice in a way to get away. Now its time to house hunt.... This is going to be terrible. Here are some pics from the weekend.








I stopped on the way home and took this pic. I just love the whole country rustic feel. It is so dry everywhere.


*** COMPETITION ***

Don't forget to submit your layouts ladies to go in for the draw of a $25 voucher to www.scrapbookcapital.com.au .

1. Create a layout on why you scrap.
2. You must include the phrase in your own words... I scrap because, or why I scrap...etc to the layout
3. You must have journalling.
4. Size is not an issue.

No comments: