Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas



I hope everybody had a lovely christmas. I think Blaine did which is all that matters. He was up at 7.15 this morning and I watched him go to the toilet then walk to the lounge, stop...looked, turned to his room, turned back to the lounge then flew down the hall yelling Mummy Santa has given me presents. It was soo cute. His dad came around and we watched him open his presents. I got him a leap pad, and it seems he is loving it so thats good. After breakfast we went outside to show him the cubby... He looked at the cubby then grabbed my leg and said 'Oh Mum' he was so coy....and too gorgeous. He has just been watching DVD's all afternoon because it is so cold, wet and windy but for about an hour he managed to play in the cubby. He set up a pretend TV and Video with wiggle boxes and put his flip out couch and got comfy...I am so glad he liked it. Then I attempted to cook a cheats roast, you know, those prepacked vegies and a piece of pork and it was bloody horrible. Blaine hasn't even touched it. I guess continental will come to the rescue a bit later yet again...lol. As for my xmas, well nothing terribly exciting. Just a day at home. I am off to do some scrapping a bit later once i get rid of all the smoke in the house. Here are a couple of photos I took of Blaine today.... I hope you all had lovely christmas....hugs and kisses.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxo







1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm glad Blaine likes his cubbie and that he has had a great day.

Chat soon Loz

Christmas wishes

Julie.