Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday

Very quiet today on the home front. Blaine woke up this morning, was up for 10 minutes and then said he was going back to bed. An hour later he was up vomiting. Poor little bloke. He is so hot and has slept all day and won't eat. Hopefully a good nights sleep and he will be better.
Thanks Sharon for the visit today...I really do appreciate all the support you and Andrea give me. Hope you like your new goodies. All my chrissy cards are written and all I have to do is post them out tomorrow.
I plan on going to scrappers warehouse on Tuesday cos I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the rusty pickle pirate paper and some DM. They have 20% off so a good time to stock up. Not that I need to stock up.
I have so many business ideas running around in my head and the only thing stopping me is money..... HMMM where can I get my hands on some freshly printed LOOTE!!!
PLEASE SEND ALL TAX FREE CASH DONATIONS TO..... P.O. BOX

No comments: